Friday, April 15, 2011

I Was Featured!

Yay!  My "Light Fixture Refurbish" project was featured on three other blogs!  I'm so happy that others enjoyed the results as much as I did... and it's SUCH an easy project!  Especially since the light I used already had a wonderfully aged patina... no painting involved!  All you need is an old light, cutters, candles, and some creativity!  It literally only took a couple of hours to complete in full (except for the new glass panels that I still need to buy... which I would have already bought if Menard's sold glass).  

So thanks to "Craft Goodies," "Brambleberry Cottage" and "Designer Garden" for your kind words!  Make sure to stop on by their sites.  All three blogs are full of inspiring photos and ideas :-)









 


No comments:

Post a Comment