Friday, January 14, 2011

A NEW Beginning...

...is the only way I can sum up my year in 2010.  And here I am at the start of 2011 and it's looking to end up much the same.

Welcome to my NEW blog!

Honestly I can't believe I'm committing to this. You see I was the girl growing up whose diary had about 5 entries... total... with no less then a year between updates.

But it's a new year and one of my resolutions was to begin my own blog.  Why?  Well for the past year I've been frequenting the blogs of other crafty ladies for project ideas and inspiration. Did you know there's a whole wide world of extremely crafty women out there who love and worship Jesus Christ as their savior???  Not only have I admired their faith but also their creativity, honesty and dedication to their families while sharing it all through their blogs.  In fact, I have to admit I was jealous of them.  And jealousy, while natural, is never good.

So now that Kevin and I have settled into our (NEW) home and our (NEW) jobs with our (NEW) puppy... I thought it was time to create a place of my own where I could begin to store life's everyday memories.  So here we are!  The next step is to become one of those people that actually takes pictures... since a good blog always has lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment