Monday, January 31, 2011

Get Ready for Some Snuggle Time!

So have you heard about this "Storm of the Century" that's coming?  No not the two other ones that were supposed to come last year.  I'm talking about the one that's supposed to come TONIGHT!  I'll believe it when I see it... but here's to hoping!

If the storm DOES come to our area we plan to do a lot of this:



Because who doesn't love to snuggle up with your loved ones on a cold winters day?  Especially when you have a husband and puppy that are this cute!

The night I took these Kevin was a good sport and posed with his book while I took photos from all different angles.  And poor Lucy was snuggled under the covers on Kevin's legs when I heartlessly exposed her to the cold in order to take the above shot.  But it was the only way I could get a picture where she was sitting still!  All the rest came out like these:





And after so many pictures Kevin looked like this:


Awww.  What a trooper.

I hope we get a TON of snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment